Partner Delivery Enablement
MetricStream is the world’s No. 1 independent GRC SaaS platform simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises, and empowering enterprises and organizations worldwide to perform with integrity. Our market-leading enterprise and cloud Apps for GRC enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.
Partner Enablement (US)
The Alliances and Partner Enablement will work with strategic SI partners in the U.S. to drive go-to-market alliance initiatives and create joint value proposition to build pipeline working with partner sales and professional services teams. This role also requires driving partner enablement program to train partner consultants to develop value added solutions using MetricStream Platform and successfully implement MetricStream applications. This leader will also partner technical enablement team to guide and support MetricStream’s SI partners through all training materials, resources/tools, and initiatives as they pertain to the partner’s unique objectives.
This person should be very familiar with all roles involved in the full software sales and implementation cycle, how partners staff these roles and the go-to-market alliances and enablement needs that exist for each. You will review, re-purpose, and deliver the enablement for partners in sales, pre-sales and professional services roles. Your key objective will be to increase joint pipeline as well as implementation services readiness to drive revenue generation and delivery capabilities. You are responsible for measuring, monitoring and reporting on joint pipeline as well as growing pool of trained partner implementation consultants.
The person in this role should have a proven track record in building strategic alliances, and excellent communication skills working with internal and external stakeholders to create and operationalize go-to-market initiatives. This role requires strong project management experience to provide oversight on joint implementation engagements and proactively address issues working with key stakeholders in partner and MetricStream. The successful individual should be comfortable with a dynamic, fast paced environment and be capable of collaborating and executing across multiple functions.
· Working with key stakeholders to define go-to-market initiatives to grow joint pipeline
· Execute on building partner implementation capabilities working closely with members of MetricStream University, Professional Services, Product and Partner Alliances and Enablement teams
· Prioritization and successful roll out of global enablement initiatives in conjunction with the Partner teams around the world
· Refine and implement an effective partner certification program including specializations; work with MetricStream University to select and stand up a platform for additional training delivery such as videos and eLearning
· Deliver the solution selling training to the partners and collaborate with internal teams for delivery of technical product training
· Continuously evaluate effectiveness of new and existing enablement programs
· Manage SI partner enablement relationships
Required Skills & Experience
· 10+ years’ experience in Sales Enablement, Alliances, and Partner Enablement for high tech organizations with the demonstrated ability to transfer skills to individuals and groups
· 5+ years’ experience in a B2B environment, building joint pipeline and delivering training to channel/SI partners and/or business customers
· Experience in high tech companies delivering or implementing SaaS services preferred
· Excellent stakeholder management capabilities across multiple regional/global functions and levels
· Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple large-scale projects, act with a sense of urgency, and interface with all levels of the organization
· Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
· High energy, charismatic, innovative, collaborative, results-driven self-starter who takes initiative
· Ability to work across various cultures globally and familiarity with international business culture
· Excellent understanding and experience with sales/partner systems and tools
· Bachelor’s degree required