MTS - Tools and Process
- Jira Support for creating and customizing JIRA tool and projects with various schemes, complex workflows, custom fields, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes to support projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Analysis of Jira customization requirement and its impact on existing implementation.
- Integration of JIRA with Confluence and other compatible plugins
- Quick learner in exploring new Plugin requirement with Jira.
- 1-2 years software development experience using Java/Java Script/Python
- SDLC concepts for both Waterfall and Agile development
- Experience with Jira as a user.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Nice to have Skills:
- Jira support skills including knowledge of various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Jenkins, Maven, Git, Coverity (or similar tools)
- Work in Agile development mode and maintain SDLC milestones and documentation for the Jira project requirement
- Must be able to understand requirements to design, develop, rollout and support desired JIRA features
- Develop best coding/setup practices to support multiple custom JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, customized screens schemes.
- Quickly debug, troubleshoot and resolve build and technical issues as they arise in JIRA production.
- Learn and support existing tools used in the SDLC.
- Help develop scripts for installation, administration, maintenance, migration, upgrades and enhancements to JIRA and the plug-ins.
- Maintain user accounts and groups in JIRA and Confluence.
- Collate data from multiple sources into a standard format
- Automate the collation of data and generation of reports
Undergraduate degree in engineering (BE, BTech, etc.)