- Interact with MetricStream’s Account Managers and Product Management regarding application features and functionality.
- Create requirements document, functional specifications, test plan and test cases.
- Understand the configuration aspects of the various MS modules and setup the modules
- Translate the functional requirements from the customer into design.
- Practice and help enforce best practices for software development within the team.
- Prepare test scenarios and undertake the functional validation of a solution before delivery to the customer.
- Review and approve test cases prepared by the QA organization.
- Lead and guide a team of application developers, help them understand the business requirements and develop applications and / or configured solutions.
- Review Application User Guides and training material for MetricStream’s customers.
- Overall 6+ years in software applications development.
- Should have worked as a functional consultant in one of the top ERP solutions (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft), preferably in the Manufacturing and Financial domains.
- Experience with customer interaction, requirements gathering and software development lifecycle is a must.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering/Business or Computer Applications.
- Familiarity with the business processes of at least one of the verticals like Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare or Retail is a plus.
- Strong written, oral communication and project management skills.
- Hands-on approach essential.