MetricStream is the world’s No. 1 independent GRC SaaS platform simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises, and empowering enterprises and organizations worldwide to perform with integrity. Our market-leading enterprise and cloud Apps for GRC enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.
The position of Sales Executive will develop net new business for MetricStream’s GRC portfolio with an aggressive quota and commensurate rewards. The ideal candidate brings anywhere from 10-15 years of experience selling enterprise class software solutions to multiple departments at once. The ideal candidate has experience selling to information security, regulatory compliance, risk and vendor management departments. This is your chance to make an impact in the fast growing space of GRC helping organizations solve real business challenges with our portfolio of integrated enterprise apps for the modern and digital enterprise.
- Lead a business portfolio within assigned vertical/territory developing net new business.
Work closely with globally distributed Marketing, Inside Sales, and Sales Engineering teams to develop and close business opportunities.
- Execute sales plans in the region/vertical and converge the efforts of all team members to achieve exceptional results.
- Build a trusted advisor relationship developing personal and professional networks.
- Follow a sales methodology with ability to forecast and deliver to the numbers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10-15+ years of experience in selling enterprise software ideally with some governance risk and compliance expertise.
- Strong professional work ethic and ability to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, negotiation, interpersonal skills, and closing skills.
- Has managed varied business portfolios, is creative and adaptable with the ability to effectively
- Coach and lead in a rapidly changing environment.
- Intellectually curious and understands the responsibility of continuous learning
- Senior Sales Executive with at least 5 years of experience in S/W companies
- Good understanding of GRC application area. Extended customer executive relationships.
- Strong sales methodology; account plan definition and execution.
- Teamworking and open collaborative approach.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience