MetricStream is simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises. Our market-leading GRC Applications, enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.
Looking for Technical Staff (Entry Level)
You are responsible for:
Lead and own all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including,
- Application UI Configuration
- Workflow Configuration
- Development of required client specific reports and dashboards
- Development of required integration components
- As a key member of the overall implementation project team, prepare all customer facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on customer experiences
- Consult internal customers on industry and MetricStream best practices
To be successful in this role, we need someone with:
- 3+ years’ experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of GRC/BPM/CRM applications
- Previous experience in MetricStream development is a plus - experience should include scripting, tool configuration, technical configuration, and deployment
- Understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, Agile concepts, Dev/Ops market and related business processes
- Proven team player and team builder, experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Working knowledge of Oracle sql and Pl sql.
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices.
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software.
- Familiarity with source control and dev ops systems and tools such as git, SVN and Jenkins
- Demonstrated success completing complex projects, on time
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, goals and deadlines driven environment
- Must be a US Citizen
Good to have Skills:
- Working knowledge with Talend – Data migration/transformation tool
- Experience working with Mango DB