Senior Technical Trainer
MetricStream University is seeking a passionate and dynamic, highly energetic Technical Trainer responsible for training MetricStream customers and partners worldwide on technical topics such as MetricStream platform, application studio, forms, reports etc. Responsibilities include being able to independently travel to customer/partner locations, understand customer expectations, prepare training agenda, train and create training collaterals such as documentation etc. The Technical Trainer is also expected to work on other company and MetricStream University initiatives such as build e-learning content, manage training and certification programs as required.
Technical Trainer will be responsible for conducting In-person/In-class and Virtual instructor-led technical training for partners and customers including internal employees on the MetricStream Platform, AppStudio, Forms, Reports and other technology areas such as configurations, extensions, and customizations. The role will also require interfacing with Customers and Partners to generate training leads by talking about the value proposition of the training solutions in the context of their needs.
- Deliver classroom and virtual training, at customer and partner locations worldwide
- Interact with partners and customers across the globe to understand their learning requirements and build a training agenda
- Deliver training content for client-specific custom engagements
- Develop effective eLearning courses, training content
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Software engineering, computer science, Information Systems or related field
- 4-6 years’ experience in software development/education or consulting industry in client facing roles
- Excellent organization, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working in the education ecosystem
- Experience in delivering training and consulting services
- Experience working with global teams (onshore and offshore)
- Flexibility in working hours and the ability to manage deliverables with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel globally as required based on project needs
- Flexible nature and a great attitude – willingness to listen, learn, adapt and a team player
- Experience with GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) applications including applications for Enterprise risk management, operational risk management, Business Continuity Management, Policy and Document Management, Vendor Risk Management, operational audits and internal audits, compliance including SOX etc.
- Previous experience with Enterprise Software, Big 4 or with a major systems integrator company