This position is specifically to Implement and support some of our federal government institutions. As a Software Engineer, you will be interacting with federal agencies to implement MetricStream’s GRC solutions.
- Preparing high and low-level technical Design documents;
- Assisting in mapping and planning deployment projects;
- Participating in delivering technical presentations to
- Assisting the team on installations and troubleshooting;
- Being involved with the review of Unit Test cases;
- Being responsible for code review and adherence to coding standards by the team;
- Being responsible for testing the quality of MetricStream’s software, including bug triaging and performing root cause analysis; and
- Working with
the teamof application developers to assist them in understanding the business requirements and thereafter developing applications and/or configuring solutions.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Technical expertise with SQL, PL/SQL, data modelling and Relational databases.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Prior experience implementing enterprise software or supporting enterprise applications in a technical capacity
- Strong experience in a customer facing implementation roles
- Excellent customer engagement, presentation and communication skills
- Preferred GRC experience