Ready for a high-impact role at the world’s No. 1 independent GRC SaaS platform? MetricStream is simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises, and empowering enterprises and organizations worldwide to perform with integrity. Our market-leading enterprise and cloud Apps for GRC enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.
We are seeking Software Engineers to implement support some of our federal government institutions. As a Software Engineer, you will be interacting with federal agencies to implement MetricStream’s GRC solutions.
- Preparing high and low-level technical Design documents;
- Assisting in mapping and planning deployment projects;
- Participating in delivering technical presentations to
- Assisting the team on installations and troubleshooting;
- Being involved with the review of Unit Test cases;
- Being responsible for code review and adherence to coding standards by the team;
- Being responsible for testing the quality of MetricStream’s software, including bug triaging and performing root cause analysis; and
- Working with a team of application developers to assist them in understanding the business requirements and thereafter developing applications and/or configuring solutions.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card
- Technical expertise with SQL, PL/SQL, data modelling and Relational databases.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Prior experience implementing enterprise software or supporting enterprise applications in a technical capacity
- Strong experience in a customer facing implementation roles
- Excellent customer engagement, presentation and communication skills
- Preferred GRC experience