Customer Solutions Expert
MetricStream is the world’s No. 1 independent GRC SaaS platform simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises, and empowering enterprises and organizations worldwide to perform with integrity. Our market-leading enterprise and cloud Apps for GRC enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.
Customer Solutions Expert
As a Customer Solutions Expert, you will utilize your functional, technical, and business aptitude and strong communication skills to drive business with MetricStream’s prospects and customers. You will work with our Sales, Product Management, and Marketing teams to help drive key demonstrations, prototypes, and Proofs-of-concept to drive customer adoption of MetricStream’s Governance Risk and Compliance Enterprise Software Solutions. You will need to understand customer requirements and be the primary interface of our solutions with prospects and evangelize MetricStream products and technologies.
As a Customer Solutions Expert, you will work with Sales and the rest of the Customer Solutions and Innovation Group (CSIG) to engage in all stages of the sales cycle. You will meet your key objective by delivering on the following responsibilities:
- Proactively support sales by tailoring specific, and performing solution-oriented, presentations and assisting with post-demonstration processes
- Lead and develop technical business solutions through different stages of the sales cycle
- Configure MetricStream Applications to effectively demonstrate the solution to meet customer needs. Coordinate onshore and offshore resources to get rapid configuration work completed
- Script transition notes and detail requirements for the implementation delivery team.
- To enhance our solutions, take on market feedback from prospects and customers and relay it back to product management
- As a senior solutions expert, you are an individual contributor but can draw from a significant team of expert support. Based on fit and performance this position could evolve into leading a team
Skills and Experience
- Senior solutions expert with a broad spectrum of experience working with enterprise accounts. 10+ years of experience in selling enterprise software ideally with some governance, risk and compliance expertise
- Strong professional work ethic and ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Exceptional presentation, communication, negotiation, interpersonal, and closing skills
- Has managed partner business portfolios, is creative and adaptable with the ability to effectively coach and lead in a rapidly changing environment
- Is intellectually curious and understands the responsibility of continuous learning
- Fluent in German or French - Required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
About the Team: Customer Solutions and Innovations Group
The Customer Solutions and Innovations Group (CSIG) serves as the primary innovation center for customer and prospect interactions for demonstrations and prototypes. This group works with the Global Sales, Marketing, and Business Development groups across all products and is at the epicenter of the adoption that MetricStream has experienced in the market. This group also is core to the Innovation Lab at MetricStream that is at the heart of futuristic technology and product prototyping. This allows a rapid flow of market feedback to the technology, product, and development organizations to bring applications to market in response to market changes.
MetricStream provides a highly resourceful and supportive environment where our CSIG team members are set up for success within a short time. Our goal is to enhance our organization of ambitious performers, committed to our mission, culture, and focused on increasing market adoption through a very strong customer-centric and consultative approach.
MetricStream is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We not only celebrate diversity, we thrive on it. We are committed to creating an all-inclusive workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by local state or federal laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.