Project Manager, Global Services
MetricStream is the world’s No. 1 independent GRC SaaS platform simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises, and empowering enterprises and organizations worldwide to perform with integrity. Our market-leading enterprise and cloud Apps for GRC enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.
The Global Services team at MetricStream is looking for a senior Project Manager to coordinate all aspects of a product or service offering from inception to installation. The role in at the London office, but may require work at client site from time to time. The role will work with MetricStream’s portfolio of existing customers and new customers. Our clients represent some of the most notable and admired companies in their industries and if well managed, will ensure MetricStream achieves its growth and revenue targets.
- Installations may involve acceptance of enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements.
- Project is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of technology.
- Typically involves extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Understand customers objectives and requirements and ensure implementation is on track to meet them.
- Present, take command in meetings and deliver regular updates. Present both face-to-face and online to both small and large groups of business users and GRC Executives on a regular basis
- Be the liaison between MetricStream teams and the client teams, in a fair and progressive way
- Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests.
- Typically oversees schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Business or Computer Applications with 5+ years’ experience in software applications environment with international exposure.
- Detail oriented project manager with 7 to 10 years of proven multiple project tracks and able to demonstrate strong customer stakeholder management experience through the full delivery lifecycle.
- Experience of estimating effort and scope for services.
- Experience of managing project P&L
- Domain expertise in BFSI industry; Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Experience with Supply Chain, ERP or CRM applications.
- Experience managing project teams of over 10 people and in managing offshore resources.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation methodologies
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Superior customer facing skills and ability to communicate to executives as well as other stakeholders.
- An industry recognized project management certification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, etc) is a plus
- Fluent in English; additional European language skills beneficial
- European Passport or relevant Visa to work and travel across Europe