Analyst and Public Relations Manager
Analyst/PR Relations Manager
- Execute on current AR Plan and evolve on strategy and expansion of analyst relationships
- Manage analyst engagement and events calendar
- Communicate MetricStream news to the analyst community via Monthly Newsletters and other channels
- Handle inbound analyst requests in a timely and effective manner, including surveys, inquiries, briefings and customers requests.
- Drive program management of key reports surveys including Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Wave’s, Chartis Reports, IDC and others.
- Work with product marketing and sales leaders to develop sales enablement materials in support of major report placements.
- Manage the strategy, coordination and preparation of presentations, briefing sheets, talking points and materials needed for key spokespeople ahead of analyst interactions.
- Assist marketing team to use analysts strategically in support of marketing efforts including website, speaking opportunities, presentations and report sponsorship for lead generation.
- Monitor research and disseminate analyst insights on market and competitors to key internal stakeholders.
- Track and report analyst interactions and coverage
- Participate in the planning and execution of MetricStream and analyst firm events
- Execute PR Strategy and CXO Communication plan Manage end-to-end drafting, review and release of press releases
- Monthly status calls with PR firm
- Post all media coverage on corporate social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, Linked)
- Media coverage tracker – update tracker with all media coverage
- Send regular media coverage digest to “all-team” with media coverage, press releases and drafted LinkedIn posts
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing or Communications role.