Location: Palo Alto
The HR Director & Business Partner position is responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of global HR strategic company initiatives and being a business partner to management on human resource-related issues. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a strategic HR Business Partner to the leadership team by developing strong, proactive and collaborative working relationships.
- Manage Compensation programs for the company
- Manage local HR team while partnering closely with the HR team in India
- Act as the point contact for senior leadership to provide guidance on all things people-related, including performance reviews, coaching, employee relations and organizational development.
- Formulate and execute global organization-wide programs and initiatives, e.g. salary/bonus review, employee engagement, retention, organizational change, performance management, and leadership development.
- Develop a comprehensive recruiting strategy to attract, retain and motivate top talent.
- Ensure a fantastic employee experience through their life cycle.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Constantly strive to streamline and document processes for replicability and efficiency
- You are open and approachable, with and an employee-first mindset
- You have experience working with business leaders, coaching and guiding them through issues
- You have experience with compensation, recruiting and talent management
- You have a desire to keep improving your business acumen
- You have a structured thought process, and are excellent at planning and analytics
- You are pragmatic and a multi-tasker
- You have a deep understanding of employee motivations, and can pre-empt potential problems
- You have worked cross-functionally with legal, finance, technical and product teams
- You have experience working with global teams
Undergraduate degree, with MBA preferred
8-10 years HR experience as an HRBP or in Compensation