Customer Success Manager
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager who will be a critical point of contact for our customers and oversee a portfolio of accounts whose diversity requires collaboration across the company to meet our customer requirements. MetricStream’s portfolio of existing customers represents a strong revenue stream that should be maintained and expanded. In this role, you will be responsible to move the customer lifecycle from retention to adoption to delight and expansion.
- Demonstrate domain expertise and act as a thought leader to drive customer decisions that result in the desired business outcomes and business value realization.
- Oversee the customer across their life cycle with MetricStream and leverage best practices, programs and resources to drive customer experience at MetricStream.
- Ensure successful customer onboarding, leveraging company resources, programs
- Understand customer landscape, build
accountplan and execute accordingly, including building executive relationships, ensuring stakeholders alignment, driving workshops, training and remediation activities, to drive customer and MetricStream outcomes.
- Monitor appropriate customer KRI and KPI metrics, and the health of customer applications. Work with key internal and external stakeholders e.g. professional services and partners, to improve customer outcomes.
- Develop and execute
renewalstrategy, including alignment of renewal dates and contract terms consistent with MetricStream objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to identify opportunities, build
pipelineand drive incremental ACV opportunities.
- Work with client to ensure financial obligations are understood and invoices are paid per contract commitments.
- Actively participate in customer health status call out meetings to understand KRIs as reported by account managers.
- Monitor usage statistics, implementation activities, and ticket activity to understand any problems that may arise.
- Develop and lead activities to improve customer health and drive additional ACV.
- Develop and update customer account plans that include opportunities for upgrades and expansion.
- Conduct Customer QBRs and regularly schedule updates.
- Establish and execute C-Suite business reviews.
Job Requirements & Skills:
- Deep understanding of the GRC domain, applications and related use cases, preferably in financial services;
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth;
- Ability to accurately assess account health, diagnose client issues and build client-focused solutions to drive adoption and expansion;
- Ability to manage and influence through relationships, persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including C-level, executive, operational and technical;
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement;
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset;
- Self-starter/high performing;
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience including sales, client management, or driving client initiatives as evidenced by customer growth and revenue;
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degree;