Architect - Cloud Operations
Position Name- Architect - Cloud Operations
Job Location- Bangalore
Education - BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MTech
Experience - 15-20 yrs
MetricStream is the market leader in GRC. Through our enterprise platform and cloud software, we enable enterprises across industries to drive exceptional business performance based on a foundation of good governance, trust, and integrity.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of GRC cloud solutions, offering highly secure and scalable private cloud capabilities to support a wide range of customers.
· Strong experience in Cloud Administration and Implementation
· Implementation and support/troubleshooting Remote VPN, Site to Site VPN, VLAN, ACL, Routing
· Knowledge of L2/L3 networking is required, including L2 bridging.
· Knowledge of DHCP/LDAP/RADIUS/TACACS systems.
· Knowledge of QOS configuration.
· Enterprise monitoring systems (Solar Winds/Nagios/Cacti).
· Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning.
· Strong experience with Cisco Nexus Switches
· 8+ years’ experience in AWS
· 8+ years’ experience supporting routers, firewalls, layer 2 and layer 3 switches
· 5+ years’ experience in fast-paced multi-vendor heterogeneous environments
· 4+ years’ experience managing Internet and Wide Area Networks
· 4+ years’ experience with network systems management and monitoring tools
· 2+ year’s experience with VPN’s and other remote access applications
· Experience managing large projects including developing project plans and manage them to completion
· Experience with DNS, LDAP, NTP, Radius, GSLB, domains and various IP based applications
· Experience in Load Balancer and implementation
· Experience in middleware Apache/Tomcat, JBOSS, Weblogic servers
· Experience in using J2EE architecture
· Experience in deploying SAAS application
· Experience in enterprise business application design and development.
· Good understanding of Oracle Database Architecture
· Hands on experience with SQL performance tuning and Oracle database tuning.
· Familiarity with Oracle database administration
· Hands-on experience on one or more (Apache, tomcat, websphere, Jboss, weblogic) application server administration.
· Exposure to enterprise business applications such as ERP or CRM
· Good understanding of cloud and data center operations
· Experience in virtualization technologies
· AWS certified Architect
· Extensive business development experience in a consulting and solution designing
· Strong in SAAS architecture and strong technical exposure to cloud
· Strong technical understanding of Cloud Operations for managing and deploying SAAS applications.
· Strong technical solutions architect, including time supporting sales and managing technical staff and implementations
· Solid experience in infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments, including failover techniques, recovery/rollback, and application partitioning
· Strong presentation, executive client management and business development skills.
Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
· Lead the organization in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organizational change and support business process design
· Estimate cost, and prepare business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development and support
· Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer business and technical objectives and product requirements
· Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of the entire MetricStream product line
· Effectively communicate solutions architecture to the customer, third parties and the project teams
· Create prototypes, proof of concepts and conduct solutioning workshops
· Participate in evaluating technologies that can be leveraged in MetricStream Cloud operations.
· Work closely with the solutions team and the development team to map customer requirements to MetricStream standard products.
· Understand customer requirements and propose the design and architecture for deploying the MSI Solution in MetricStream cloud
· Based on the project requirements, should come up with infrastructure recommendations for a project
· Work on performance issues, find the root cause and coming with knowledge base articles.
· Coordinate Performance Tests and tune the configuration of the application to run effectively with minimum resources.
· Create/Update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for process flows and quality enhancements.
· Collaborate with peers and mentor them for better results.
· Work closely with MetricStream Functional Architects for ensuring scalability and reliability of demo solutions
· Work with MetricStream internal R&D group to help customers with hardware and software sizing.
· Evaluate new technologies and introduce them to fill gaps in MetricStream’s technology stack.
· Work with MetricStream’s platform and products team to design and review new features.
· Travel occasionally to customer places
Good to have:
· Strong comprehension, analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory