Technical Lead (BAR)
As a DevOps Engineer/ Lead you will build, integrate and support MetricStream R&D’s highly available application infrastructure stack in cloud. You will work closely with R&D Product/Engineering & CloudOps teams in build and integration of Platform and Apps, sizing, provisioning of infrastructure and implement monitoring/alerting for these applications. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to drive changes, automate processes and provide continuous improvements in system performance, reliability.
• Design and development of builds, automation, scripts, installation procedures, and systems including source code control and issue tracking.
• Automate infrastructure build and deployment process for continuous integration and deployments
• Implement and manage continuous integration and deployment systems and methodologies on AWS
• BE/Btech/MCA/Msc in Computer Science/Equivalent
• 4+ years of Systems Engineering in 24x7 Production environment
• Expert with Software engineering methodologies and controls to achieve them
• Fluency with at least one DevOps generation scripting language (Python, Perl, PHP, Groovy, Bash) • Git, Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, AWS, Sonar, Dashboard/ Telemetric applications, App servers
• Direct hands-on experience with AWS services
• Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed using Kubernetes, Linux, Bash, Git, Docker.
• Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, creating Docker images, Compose, Docker Registry and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
• Experience with AWS and Docker engine to deploy micro-services.