Partner Solutions Manager
The LatAm Partner Solutions Manager will work closely with our business partners in the region to develop and maintain a revenue stream for MetricStream GRC software from the region. The role requires a natural flair for presenting, able to take command in meetings and deliver high impact compelling presentations/demonstrations.
- Responsible for working with LatAm and Caribbean partners, prospects and customers;
- Leading and creating functional and technical business solutions at all stages of the sales cycle;
- Configuring MetricStream Applications to effectively demonstrate the solutions to meet customer needs, working with onshore/ offshore resources to get rapid configuration work completed.
- Enable partners to independently present MetricStream solutions in the market using a sandbox environment.
- Provide functional and technical support as required to partners and customers.
- Collaborating with the sales team to enhance sales opportunities for the Company's products;
- Assist in designing custom-made products and perform proof of concept demonstrations.
- Co-ordinate with internal MetricStream teams- sales, global services, support to ensure a smooth working experience for all LatAm current customers.
- 5+ years of previous experience in a software pre-sales role
- Capable of presenting both face-to-face and online to both small and large groups of business users, managers and GRC Executives.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English is required. Additional language skills in Portuguese is a plus.
- Strong technical aptitude in Oracle Databases, Java, SaaS knowledge preferred
- Excellent presentation. Demo skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with flexibility to adapt to project needs and ensure successful outcomes
- Strong collaboration and cross functional partnership skills; ability to influence internal colleagues from all business functions
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.