Sr. Revenue Accountant
- Perform monthly deal review on complex multiple element revenue arrangements to ensure accurate revenue recognition treatment in accordance with ASC 606/605.
- Participates in routine accounting close activities, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations and related financial analysis for management and external reporting.
- Reconcile bookings, billings and revenue on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis.
- Prepare JE’s and related account reconciliations while providing analysis for fluctuations for assigned accounts.
- Build working relationships with cross-functional organizations within the Company and outside the organization.
- Develop and streamline processes using system automation and tools to maximize efficiency and accuracy of revenue accounting systems and processes.
- Assist in managing external audit, including preparation and ongoing support and serve as a key liaison with external auditors on revenue matters.
- Participate in revenue and related costs budgeting/forecasting activities.
- Participate in Special Projects and Initiatives as assigned.
- Knowledge of revenue recognition in US GAAP under 606 and 605.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years professional Accounting or Finance experience.
- Public accounting background is a plus.
- Month-end close experience required, experience with order-to-cash cycle a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate and digest mass amounts of data.
- Experience with NetSuite, Workday or other large financial systems.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines.