Project Managers, Senior Project Managers; web and mobile applications for digital healthcare
Market overview: Healthcare is the new frontier of technology and business transformation. Legislative mandates are causing some of the largest and most influential companies in the world to rethink their business models. New, highly interactive web and mobile applications are being identified to support health and wellness. Today some the world’s most influential companies are building wearable devices and smart phone technology to collect data. Someone needs to build the solutions that engage people to create data and make it useful. That’s where we come in.
Our Company: Medullan assists healthcare companies with their digital strategy and then designs, and develops innovative web, mobile, and multi-channel solutions. These people centered solutions are used, for example, to increase member or customer engagement, expand direct-to-consumer offerings, promote wellness and disease management, and raise healthcare quality and cost transparency. Our goal is to improve our customers' ability to serve their customers, and increase revenue and profitability.
We work with some of the most influential companies in the world; Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Payers, Providers and Services. Our customers’ customer base approaches 100 million.
We are hiring Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to address our urgent needs and grow our competencies and best practices as the essential interface between our Customers and technologists. Here’s a bit about our needs:
Project Managers are key participants in ensuring our teams deliver quality solutions that exceed our clients and their customer’s expectations. You’ll work closely with business leaders and product owners to uncover a product/project’s vision and intended value; then work alongside User Experience and Technology professionals to translate that vision into a working solution.
- Understand Client project and/or product business goals, align and articulate a product’s vision/goal, objectives, success metrics/criteria, value proposition, key users, and user scenarios
- Establish the product backlog and work with the product owners to ensure that features are prioritized in alignment with key user scenarios
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprised of product management, user experience, technology, testers, and other subject matter experts to gather and analyze information needs and functionality requirements, dependencies and impacts, and to facilitate user story development
- Work with product owners and teams to groom the product backlog by adding, prioritizing, and/or removing user stories in order to maintain alignment with product/project success criteria
- Deliver collaboration artifacts as agreed to by the team (this may include detailed requirements, data flow diagrams, business logic matrixes, executable test examples, etc)
- Facilitate stakeholders/product owners to consensus around product requirements
- Work with testers to ensure adequate acceptance tests are captured
- Facilitate the defect triage process
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- 5+ years of experience in gathering requirements, vision definition, business rules, and documentation of software applications
- Experience leading workshop style meetings to identify, define and chart a product’s functional requirements
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience working in a client facing, consulting environment
- High energy level, with strong facilitation, verbal/written communication skills
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry a plus
- Knowledge of Lean Startup concepts and techniques a plus
- Ability to travel 40-60%