Marketing Managers (2), Marketing Operations and Marketing Content, digital healthcare transformation
Medullan Overview: We have an exceptional opportunity in today’s most vibrant technology market; Digital Healthcare Transformation. With 90 passionate people and unique competitive advantages, we’re winning contracts over competitors 1000x our size. To succeed we need to be agile and lean. To grow we need to scale our people, processes and methodologies during this inflection point.
We are looking for people who recognize and are prepared to seize the incredible opportunity to impact peoples’ lives through healthcare innovation.
Market: Healthcare, a $4T/year spend, is the new frontier of technology and business transformation. Healthcare quality and cost transparency are under new levels of scrutiny. Legislative mandates are causing some of the largest companies in the world to rethink their business models. Mobile/IoT technology companies are building wearable devices and smart phone technology to generate and collect data. Making that data useful requires solutions, grounded in behavioral science, to engage people, understand their behavior and educate and motivate them to make good decisions.
Our Company: Medullan assists healthcare companies with digital transformation; starting with business and customer engagement strategy that results in developing personalized web, mobile, and multi-channel solutions. These human centered solutions are used to e.g. increase member or patient engagement, expand direct-to-consumer offerings, promote health and wellness and raise awareness. Our goal is to improve our customers' ability to both serve their customers and comply with core business changes such as value-based reimbursement.
We work across the entire spectrum of healthcare companies (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Payers and Services) and domains including nutrition, work/life services, chronic disease management (including diabetes, cancers), telemedicine, genetic testing and analysis. We announced our first products (analytics/apps development platform) last year.
Position(s): Manager Marketing Operations and Manager Marketing ContentOverview: Medullan is a thought leader in a nascent, emerging market. We have a passion to solve really hard problems that impact the health and wellness of millions. We made a choice to lead, not follow. It required fundamental changes to our business. We're now seeing the very positive results of our resolve.
It's now time we rebooted our Marketing function. To start we have identified 2 Marketing Manager (possibly a Director) hires and several vendors (tactical and strategic) who will work with the Managers and help us in the transition.
Collective Team Responsibilities:
- Lead Gen: Collaborate with the Sales, Consulting, and Support teams to create and drive and scale the execution of a variety of inbound and outbound lead generation programs. Support sales efforts with appropriate collateral.
- Campaign development and execution
- Prospect list building
- Call to action
- Evaluate and manage marketing vendors.
- Digital Marketing and Operations
- CRM/Marketing automation (Hubspot)
- Social (e.g. Twitter, Linked-In)
- Outbound campaigns and execution (email)
- Website design and management
- Marketing content: We are a company of thought leaders. Busy ones. We need strong project management skills to capture and optimize that content. Write, translate or manage... make sure we get it and use it.
- Identify potential authors within company to create content
- Own the content development to highlight industry trends, company thought leadership and achievements
- Ensure the content matches the appropriate channel; emails, blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, et al
- Marketing Strategy:
- Market Research
- Competitive positioning
- Sales development: ideally will have experience contributing to proposals, RFI's.