Digital Marketing Manager, digital healthcare
Market overview: Healthcare, a $4T/year spend, is the new frontier of technology and business transformation. Medullan assists healthcare companies with digital transformation; business and customer engagement strategy that results in developing web, mobile, and multi-channel solutions. These human centered solutions are used to increase member or customer engagement, expand direct-to-consumer offerings, promote wellness and disease management, and raise healthcare quality and cost transparency. Our goal is to improve our customers' ability to serve their customers, and increase revenue and profitability.
We work across the entire spectrum of healthcare companies (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Payers and IT Services) and their offerings (e.g. genetic testing and analysis, nutrition, chronic disease management including diabetes, COPD, cancers, telemedicine) Our customers’ customer base approaches 100 million. We recently announced our first product (applications development and analytics platform).
Position: Digital Marketing Manager (reports to VP Marketing)
Our Marketing Team:
We collaborate with the Sales, Consulting, and Support teams to create and drive and scale the execution of a variety of inbound and outbound lead generation programs. We’re focused on developing a robust pipeline of qualified leads to support our ambitious goals for the growth of our company and our ability to impact the healthcare economy. We promote and attract new prospects through a wide variety of inbound and outbound programs.
- Social Media/Outbound communications. Oversee day-to-day management of editorial content on all social media platforms - Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Slideshare and any future platforms added. Help define and track metrics of success.
- SEO/Paid Digital Media. Point person for paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Content Creation and Production.
- Management and Nurturing of Sales and Marketing Leads.
- Event Production.
- Creative Asset Production. Assist in the creative development of external and internal communications, working with a variety of internal and external creative resources to put our brand in the best possible position.
- Proven B2B digital marketing experience. You know and execute best practices in social media marketing, digital marketing (SEO/SEM, email, paid media) and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
- You know how to leverage content via digital channels to build awareness and drive and nurture leads, having solid work experience utilizing marketing automation/CRM systems such as Hubspot or Marketo.
- You enjoy being the tactical rock star behind our events for prospects, customers, and partners - ensuring attendee growth, engagement, and happiness.
- You’re a cross-team player, keeping both the sales and product teams informed of the latest demand gen campaigns currently in motion and what campaigns will be coming out in the future.
- You know that it’s all about what the data tells you – you’re comfortable capturing, distilling, and analyzing data
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of proven B2B inbound marketing experience
- Experience in working with Marketing Automation/CRM toolsets such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot – from list segmentation and management, creating and deploying outbound communications, and content deployment and campaign analysis/optimization
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Experience producing print and digital content that drives brand awareness, lead acquisition, web traffic, social media engagement and lead development
- Fluency in SEO and SEM tactics. Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to draft concise, effective, creative, and professional communications across a variety of communication vehicles – sales materials, proposals, presentations & digital media
- Strong creative mind-set with passion for design, innovation and technology
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute collaboratively through content creation and broader strategic thinking
- Extremely organized and highly accountable to deadlines
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch, and Powerpoint/Keynote