Senior Director and Function Lead, Program Management, digital healthcare transformation
Position: Senior Director, Program Management, digital healthcare transformation
We have an exceptional hands-on Leadership opportunity in today’s most vibrant technology market; Digital Healthcare Transformation. With 90 passionate people and unique competitive advantages, we’re winning contracts over competitors 1000x our size. To succeed we need to be agile and lean. To grow we need to scale our people, processes and methodologies during this period of constant change. That means this person must be both tactical and strategic.
We are looking for people who recognize and are prepared to seize the incredible opportunity to impact peoples’ lives through healthcare innovation
Market: Healthcare, a $4T/year spend, is the new frontier of technology and business transformation. Healthcare quality and cost transparency are under new levels of scrutiny. Legislative mandates are causing some of the largest companies in the world to rethink their business models. Mobile/IoT technology companies are building wearable devices and smart phone technology to generate and collect data. Making that data useful requires solutions, grounded in behavioral science, to engage people, understand their behavior and educate and motivate them to make good decisions.
Our Company: Medullan assists healthcare companies with digital transformation; starting with business and customer engagement strategy that results in developing personalized web, mobile, and multi-channel solutions. These human centered solutions are used to e.g. increase member or patient engagement, expand direct-to-consumer offerings, promote health and wellness and raise awareness. Our goal is to improve our customers' ability to both serve their customers and comply with core business changes such as value-based reimbursement.
We work across the entire spectrum of healthcare companies (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Payers and Services) and domains including nutrition, work/life services, chronic disease management (including diabetes, cancers), telemedicine, genetic testing and analysis. We announced our first products (analytics/apps development platform) last year.
Why You? Senior Director of Program Management
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Program Management Leader. Be an inspiration to a culture of learners and tenacious problems solvers determined to make a global impact on the lives of people and their health. As we say at Medullan, "Because Health matters".
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team. Help create and execute functional (PMO) level strategy. Grow our people, Grow our people and you grow our business.
- You'll be accountable for leading the leaders of complex, consultative engagements often with multiple workstreams. Lead and coach the Program Management Team. Projects and programs are a mix of fast paced, lean, strategy/design/prototyping sessions that lead to multi-year products and services development. Relationship and business development skills are critical for this role.
- Evolve our delivery framework to be scalable, extensible and resilient including functional and cross functional methodologies and PMO. This is a truly unique and transformative environment where we are continuously improving PM building blocks: estimation, scoping and scope management, on boarding, team health, client management, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience with customer facing project and program management in a professional services/consulting environment.
- Experience managing multiple and varying sizes of enterprise-level strategy, design and software development projects of 10 to 50 or more team members to budget and plan
- Working with cross functional Teams including User Experience, Digital Strategy and Technology
- Able to manage scope to deliver projects on time within budget
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing agile projects (Scrum, Kanban, or Spiral)
- Able to work in a fast-paced value and result-driven consulting environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate leadership, critical thinking and problem solving
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Experience with modern web and mobile technologies
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Ability to manage distributed project teams
Character and Interests:
- Has the ability to multi-task, solve critical business problems, and work as a leader and a team player
- Comfortable working with business clients, facilitating discussions, building consensus, establishing priorities, assimilating processes and building credible relationships
- Deliver with excellence and possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability; have a “can do” attitude
- Strong interest in software consulting, product design, healthcare industry innovation, improving the well- being of consumers
- Passionate about a start-up environment, wearing multiple hats, enjoying the challenge of growing a business
- Determined to grow and, in turn, manage and mentor larger teams and more complex projects
If you meet our requirements and are intrigued but not actively looking, I’m happy to spend 15 minutes detailing our value proposition. Please reach out to me: Mike Moore, Director of Talent Acquisition and People Success; firstname.lastname@example.org