Digital Campaign Manager
The Campaign Manager is an in-house partner to the sales team and focuses on tracking contracts, entering orders, accurately billing campaigns, and reporting.
• Follows up on client campaigns weekly and communicates potential issues or opportunities.
• Cultivates and maintains a high level of customer service by providing reports, creative support and by solving technical issues.
• Performs general administrative duties with minimal supervision, including but not limited to: billing, general correspondence with clients, report generation and reviews with advertisers, creative changes/suggestions to clients, DFP and XSM ordering, etc.
• Provides assistance to sales rep in planning for client visits and sales meetings.
• Attends all in-house sales training programs. Is knowledgeable about all the products and rates offered by the Interactive team.
• Works on other duties and projects as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in digital media and/or advertising
- Strong sense of urgency
- Reliable and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- General technical proficeincy using Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP), and Google
- Google Certifications, a plus
Works on other duties and projects, as assigned.