Account Executive - Outside
Multimedia Sales Consultant
We are seeking an energetic, driven, Multimedia Sales Consultant that is looking for a career with great earning potential in a fast-paced digital media environment.
This is a full time position offering a base salary, lucrative incentive program and excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid vacation, sick time and more. We offer comprehensive training and resources to prepare you for a successful career in Multimedia Sales.
This position will identify qualified prospects, understand their needs and craft customized solutions to meet customer needs.
- Understand assess and develop plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up-sell-new customers) within identified opportunity categories and assigned geography and share insight with local sales team.
- Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients within the local market.
- Develop and maintain in-depth expertise of market solutions, technology, processes, pricing and best practices.
- Responsible for meeting assigned goals and meeting or exceeding the minimum acceptable standards of performance specifically defined for this role.
- Monitor competitive media, trends in the market and client industries to identify opportunities to increase market share.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to an Associate’s Degree plus one (1) year of sales or related experience.
- Sales or marketing experience is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and required insurance.
- Able to identify and capture new business revenue.
- Understand each client and their unique business need.
- Able to research and provide insight to clients.
- Strong customer service skills with attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with personal computers, the Internet, database applications, and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
The Belleville News-Democrat is part of the McClatchy Company and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.