Local Digital Marketing Consultant
The Local Digital Media Consultant drives digital-first multi-media account growth for local accounts, within a defined geographic area. Following the sales process; identifying qualified prospects, understanding their needs and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. Local Digital Media Consultants understand our solutions, particularly our products like digital & direct marketing and partner with experts to provide ROI for customers.
- Understand and assess and develop plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new customers) within identified opportunity categories and assigned geography and share insights with local sales team
- Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the client’s needs through a CIA (SalesForce)
- Communicate the ROI of the solution and educate the client on the solution, as needed
- Actively manage relationship by reporting campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell
- Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients within the local market
- Smoothly transition accounts to and from other teams as necessary based on spending level and customer needs
- Able to identify and capture new business revenue
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. updating our CRM, creating client-ready proposals in PowerPoint, etc..
- Researches and provides insights to the clients
- Attends local chamber events and networking events to become a clear media leader in the territory
- Has a deep understanding of local market & competitive landscape
We are McClatchy…At the heart of what matters. This role is an excellent career opportunity with one of the nation’s top media companies. McClatchy offers competitive salary and benefits packages. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a post-offer drug and background screenings.