Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor
Our business has expanded and we are a printing production hub for seven daily and two weekly newspapers.
Ideal candidate will possess mechanic skills including:
- Mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and blue prints.
- Welding experience.
- Rudimentary machine knowledge.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work priorities.
- Associated degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field preferred.
- 5 years supervisory experience in an industrial environment.
- Frequent standing on concrete flooring.
- Frequent walking up stairs/ladders to access top of the press equipment.
- Frequent lifting .
- Occasional lifting over 65 pounds.
- Constant bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or crawling.
- Constant reaching with hands and arms.
- Repetitive or fine finger movement.
- Clear vision at 20 inches or less.
- Constant ability to perform calculations, reason and analyze.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who value diversity in the workplace.