Google Support Engineer
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
Over the past years, Maven Wave has received the following awards and accolades:
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR), 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch, 2017
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine, 2016, 2017
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch, 2015
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year 2015
- Working knowledge of DNS
- Working knowledge of any mail server. Preferred G Suite admin
- L2 and L3 level support
- Customer support: Chat, Telephonic
- Experience on any support ticketing system
- Communication Skills: Verbal & written
- Configure and deploy Google Apps for Business for enterprise customers.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either via the ticketing system or over the phone.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of problems.
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Provide routine reports to clients and management on status of project tasks and associated deliverables.
- Gather and document client requirements to establish project scope and approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong dedication to documenting processes, procedures, projects, and status.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize individual workload