Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help us hire our next 100 new Mavens!
Your Life As a Maven:
Do you love research and are kind of a stalker? If so, we need YOU to join our Maven Wave team as a Talent Sourcer. As a Premier Google Partner, we recruit individuals who are ready to brand themselves as a Google Partner, too! Ideally you already know what it is like to source candidates using LinkedIn, Boolean searches, and other recruiting tools, and are ready to learn the growing business of Maven Wave!
We are generally looking for, and hiring, technical people who (preferably) have a consulting background.You will need to be able to assess and evaluate technical skills prior to feeding these rockstar-resumes to your partners-in-crime, our Senior Recruiters. These people are out there but can sometimes be hard to find; scarcity of talent is real and our people are our greatest product! Your patience, due diligence, and drive will help us uncover these diamonds in the rough and help us hire future Mavens!
- Creative thinking and sourcing of candidates through networking, referrals, events, and other out-of-the-box sourcing ideas.
- Provide and effectively communicate candidate data for pipelining, analysis, and reporting.
- Assess, evaluate, and qualify candidates throughout the phone screening process.
- Present candidates to our Senior Recruiter.
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System (JobVite) to track, communicate, and run stats on candidate pipeline and requisitions.
A plus would be someone who is currently sourcing, or is ready to source, as a full time job. Maybe you are at a staffing agency and ready to move to the corporate side, or maybe you’re in a corporate recruiting role and ready to focus on one area of recruiting. Also, must be a Cubs fan.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?