SSE/ Specialist- Front End Developer
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
Over the past years, Maven Wave has received the following awards and accolades:
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR), 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch, 2017
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine, 2016, 2017
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch, 2015
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year 2015
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Expert in functional programming, object oriented programming and CS foundations.
- Expert in Angular 2+/4/6
- Experience building scalable, optimal performance web applications.
- Keen eye for UI design aesthetics and attention to detail
- Good to have testing experience with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, UI Automation, Selenium WebDriver.
- Design, develop and implement web applications.
- This will include implementing new product features and GUI’s, as well as enhancing and maintaining existing functionality, monitoring solutions and performance characteristics
- Participation in design discussions, review sessions and prototyping
- Ensure the scalability and quality of all code
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality