East Coast Change Management Lead
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help us drive change!
Our Change Management team is on a mission to digitally (and successfully!), transform some of the world’s largest companies! Our strategic partnership with Google helps us do just that!
At Maven Wave, we take pride in helping our enterprise customers become more flexible, perform collaboratively, and work better together! This Organizational Change Manager role will help customer’s teams transition to G Suite quickly and efficiently by providing exceptional support and training. While working primarily with our Google practice, this role may additionally support other consulting projects/teams within Maven Wave.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Focus on transforming client’s business through process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people in an effort to drive value.
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans to maximize user adoption & proficiency and minimize overall risk such that business results are achieved.
- Effectively tailor Maven Wave change management methodology specific to individual clients’ needs, and contribute to the improvement and expansion of our own methodology.
- Drive stakeholder engagement, organizational assessment, impact analysis, learning/training, communications/marketing, business readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement throughout technology consulting projects.
- Create actionable deliverables for core components of the change management strategy including communications plan, training plan, impact assessment / resistance management plan.
- Partner with Customer Success Services to drive ongoing adoption of technology and business process improvement in client organizations post-deployment.
- Minimum 5 years of Change Management consulting experience in complex and large scale client organizations. Strong leadership, communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about driving organizational culture change through the implementation of new technologies and new ways of working.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences from entry-level users to C-level executives.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics while maintaining a strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Experience managing multiple deadlines across a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience using G Suite preferred.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?