G Suite Deployment Specialist
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help our enterprise customers successfully migrate to the cloud!
Your Life As a Maven:
- Working as part of a joint client team, assist with the implementation of the G Suite solution for enterprise customers.
- Gather technical requirements and help to document the solution.
- Partner with client resources and work with joint delivery teams in a seamless manner.
- Learn and apply Google & Maven Wave best practices for G Suite configuration and migration.
- Plan, set up, and execute data migration from the client’s legacy system (e.g. O365/ Exchange, Sharepoint) to G Suite using Google or 3rd party migration tools.
- Analyze and troubleshoot data migration logs and take appropriate action to correct errors.
- Provide Service Desk support in the weeks following a client go-live.
- Ability to travel is essential to visit client locations for key meetings and major project milestones.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in support of project go-live events will be essential.
- Provide routine reports to clients and management on status of project tasks and associated deliverables.
- Provide end-user training and/or support as required per project scope.
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot performance of deployed solutions.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for deployed solutions including end-user guides and process manuals.
- 1-4 years of experience.
- Project and task management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Ability to maintain sustained periods of intense focus and concentration when necessary. Great attention to detail is essential.
- Prior G Suite help desk, deployment and/or administration experience.
- Google Deployment Specialist certification, or ability to obtain this certification within short order.
- Exceptional oral and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Basic business knowledge outside of domain (legal concepts, HR regulatory issues).
- Ability to work individually on problems, but recognize appropriate escalation timelines and methods. Strong sense of team-oriented problem solving techniques.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?