Presales Apps&Data Solution Engineer
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help us bring Google Cloud to the enterprise!
Your Life As a Maven:
- Lead executive and technical conversations leveraging your technical expertise to help a client determine if Google Cloud is right for them.
- Work with the Maven Wave sales team to identify and qualify Google Cloud Platform opportunities.
- Take full responsibility for the technical aspects of the sales cycle including general teaching, introductory meetings, supporting bid proposal responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional supporting technical resources.
- Prepare and deliver product/solution messaging in an effort to highlight Google Cloud Platform value proposition and unique differentiators.
- Work hands-on with Google's Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Extensive experience aligning technical solutions to business objectives in a presales or professional services capacity
- Architecting and developing scalable enterprise solutions in one (or many) of the following areas): Machine Learning, Analytics/Big Data, Artificial intelligence
- Strategic and hands-on solution architecture experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?