Specialist/ Sr Specialist- Visual Designer
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help us create the best experiences for users interacting with both our brand and our clients' brands!
Your Life As a Maven:
- Establish the look and feel for various documents and interfaces, including presentations, signage, websites and apps. Translate concept to design.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Design logos, icons and infographics. Closely collaborate with developers and business teams to create demo apps, websites & marketing materials
- Working knowledge of web development and software tools for close collaboration with developers
- Source, retouch, resize and process images and video footage.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in design or visual communication.
- 3-6 years experience using industry design tools including the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), Sketch, InVision or Marvel
- Experience designing both digital and print. A solid foundation in typography, layout and design. Illustration is a plus.
- Interactive design skills and working development knowledge, including browser usability, responsive design, cross-platform compatibility, and troubleshooting
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- A penchant for details and organization, including the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously. The ability to champion and enforce our brand
Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
#21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?