Senior Cloud Support Engineer
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help drive client success through differentiated advisory services and high-touch support!
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Support Engineer to support our current G Suite and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) clients assisting with product adoption, health assessments, cloud platform operational maturation and overall client satisfaction with Google Cloud.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Deliver cloud client advisory services such as:
- G Suite security assessments
- G Suite admin configuration assessments
- Adoption strategies for new G Suite and Google Cloud features and technologies
- Deliver G Suite and Google Cloud Platform roadmap reviews along with Client Success Managers
- Provide technical direction on methods for reducing dependency on Microsoft Office technology in favor of increased adoption of G Suite
- Prepare and delivery G Suite comparative analysis content
- Resolve complex G Suite and GCP client-reported incidents/tickets
- Lead technical conversations with clients and perform research to drive a point of view for webinars and white papers
- Deliver training to clients on new features and functionality
- Build internal tools
- Work hands-on with Google and ecosystem products (e.g., ISV products like BetterCloud or AODocs) to demonstrate integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prior G Suite or Office365 administration experience or experience deploying and supporting Google Cloud or other public cloud technologies.
- Extensive experience aligning technical solutions to business objectives in a presales, post-implementation or professional services capacity.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
- Nice to Have:
- Strategic and hands-on solution architecture experience across multiple applications.
- Training delivery experience
- Cloud Platform Operations experience, such as cloud ordering, billing, cost optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.