Data Science Specialist/ Senior Specialist
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU:
We are looking for a skilled Cloud Data Scientist to design and build statistical models, build end-to-end AI/ML driven solutions using the multiple Cloud Products, process large scale data-sets in multiple data formats in Cloud Environment.
Your Life As a Maven: :
- Leverage company data to drive business solutions for enterprise clients using Python.
- Perform data collection for Data Science operations including Machine Learning on cloud(GCP/AWS/Azure).
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Assess Model accuracy using common metrics (AUC, F1, etc.) and explain the results to client stakeholders.
- Investigate, recommend and implement data ingestion and ETL performance improvements.
- Design and implement data pipelines, data validation strategies and plans including unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, performance testing, and validation testing.
- 5+ years of professional experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- 5+ years of professional experience using Python as a Data Science language to manipulate large scale data sets and draw business insights.
- Hands-on Cloud experience in a Google Cloud Platform - Google Dataflow, Big Query, Airflow and writing complex SQL queries in RDBMS and expertise in writing ETL pipelines.
- Deep knowledge of a variety of Machine Learning and advanced analytical techniques, algorithms and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Familiarity with the following software/tools: Python, R, Spark/Scala, Jupyter Notebooks, SQL, ML platforms (H2O, DataRobot), and Data visualization tools.
- Experience in building End to End ML models and productionizing the ML models using different techniques like Kubeflow, AI Platform etc
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Fungible - Ability to multitask and prioritize duties with respect to business needs.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year Ready to Learn More?