Tech Lead - Java
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Estimate requests for software implementation, make appropriate decisions about the deadlines and the necessary resources
- Conduct the development of the program code, its quality evaluation, formalization and algorithms of the given tasks in accordance with the technical specification or other regulations used in the company
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases.
- Write a program code according to the defined application architecture
- Be responsible for the results of work in a sprint
Experience: 7 to 12 years
- Strong working knowledge of the Java 8 or higher, OOPS, Web API and Web services
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID principles, ORM, Entity Framework and Caching Concepts (Expiration, ETag, Hit-Miss, Cache-Control etc.) & Tools (Memcache, Redis etc.)
- Experience in build tools (Maven, Gradle, npm, grunt, gulp), Version Control Tool like Git, Svn & Code Quality Tools (Sonar, Findbugs, Lint).
- Experience with Spring (DI, MVC, Security - LDAP/AD), JDBC , ORM – Spring Boot, Hibernate / EclipseLink / MyBatis
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of database concepts and technologies - PostgreSQL / MySQL / Oracle / SQLServer.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Fungible - Ability to multitask and prioritize duties with respect to business needs.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?