Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Consult customers to gain the competitive edge with AI & ML powered resilient and highly scalable muti-cloud native and hybrid enterprise solutions.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Think strategically about business and technology, develop solution strategies, motivate and mobilize resources, and deliver results!
- Partner with customers, account managers, and business development, engineering, and product teams to craft architectures that address customer problems and drive the adoption of our services.
- Develop and leverage industry standards, patterns, and practices to ensure repeatability and standardization.
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations.
- Write code with the best of them, while helping guide the broader industry towards a technology you believe in.
- An in-depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experience in securely integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on GCP and AWS.
- 14+ years of experience in programming technologies (Java, Python, Spring MVC, AOP, Angular / React), micro service design patterns and considerations (ACID, BASE, CAP, SAGA), Open Source libraries and frameworks (Airflow, Beam, Fluent), AI and Machine learning models (NLP, NLG, Neural Network, Deep Learning), Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Hbase) and technology architecture concepts (DDD, CQRS, Reactive, Event Driven, EIP).
- Exposure on Cloud to Cloud and On-Prem to Cloud migrations defining the most suitable and secure architecture per given client requirements for the public cloud ecosystem. A strong understanding on the trade-offs across different cloud providers
- Strong working knowledge of cloud DevSecOps solutions, cloud business drivers, and emerging computing trends across AWS and GCP public cloud platforms
- Have immediate credibility with technologists and developers at all levels, from students to CIOs.
- Self–motivated with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology sales or consulting.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?