Manager/ Senior QA Manager- Automation
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Experience in years: 7 to 14 Years
Your Life As a Maven:
1. Improve on existing QA standards & best practices for STLC to support
agile development processes
2. Build, mentor & expand our existing QA team.
3. Lead and technically mentor automation QA teams distributed across
multiple accounts and projects.
4. Provide metrics, KPIs, status reporting to the leadership teams on QA
teams across the organization.
5. Leadership and communication skills to engage and influence different
stakeholders, experience working collaboratively in a distributed
6. Lead the efforts to expand the existing automation framework /
1. Test Automation: Design and implement reusable automated test
frameworks to drive test automation goals and to support continuous
integration and regression testing. Utilize and extend existing test
automation test harnesses.
2. Defect Tracking/Reporting: Provide accurate and reproducible
qualitative defect reporting, bug scrubs, and quality metrics with project
3. GUI test automation experience with open source tools/frameworks such
as POM,Protractor, Selenium Webdriver, Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
frameworks like Cucumber/Jasmine.
4. 10+ years of experience writing automated test cases for web apps
with sophisticated UI and 100s of features.
5. Strong experience building and leading a lean QA team with both
Manual and Automation responsibilities.
6. Strong experience in GUI/UI/Web application Automation using Selenium
Webdriver or any other similar open source tool.
7. Familiar with Agile Methodologies like Scrum
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Fungible - Ability to multitask and prioritize duties with respect to business needs.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?