Change Management Specialist
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help us drive change!
Our Change Management team is on a mission to digitally (and successfully!), transform some of the world’s largest companies! Our strategic partnership with Google helps us do just that!
At Maven Wave, we take pride in helping our enterprise customers become more flexible, perform collaboratively, and work better together! This Organizational Change Management Specialist role will help customer’s teams transition to G Suite quickly and efficiently by creating exceptional training, communications and support strategies. While working primarily with our Google practice, this role may additionally support other consulting projects/teams within Maven Wave.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Focus on transforming client’s business through change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people in an effort to drive value.
- Create and implement communications, marketing, training and support strategies and tactics to maximize user adoption & proficiency and minimize overall risk such that business results are achieved.
- Support the Change Management Lead in driving stakeholder engagement, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, business readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement throughout technology consulting projects.
- Create actionable deliverables for core components of the change management strategy including communications plan, training plan, and support plan.
- Minimum 2 years of Change Management consulting experience.
- Strong leadership, communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences from entry-level users to C-level executives.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics while maintaining a strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Learning mindset with desire to advance to a role leading client engagements.
- Experience using G Suite preferred.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Change, Communication Studies or related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?