Data Specialist/ Sr Data Specialist
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built-in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help us develop state-of-the-art solutions with the most cutting edge technologies!
Total Experience- 3-6 years
Your Life As a Maven:
- Build and implement complex data solutions in the cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Design, develop, test, and support the data warehouse solution.
- Investigate, recommend and implement data ingestion and ETL performance improvements.
- Design and implement formal data warehouse testing strategies and plans including unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, performance testing, and validation testing.
- Develop data models for enterprise data warehouse (EDW).
- 2+ years experience building complex ETL programs with Informatica/DataStage/Spark/
Dataflow/Hadoop ecosystem etc.
- 2+ years experience in Python and/or Java, developing complex SQL queries, and working with relational database technologies.
- Experience configuring big data solutions in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Experience using cloud storage and computing technologies such as BigQuery, RedShift, or Snowflake.
- Hands-on experience in building logical and physical data models for enterprise data warehouse (EDW) and deep expertise in dimensional modeling, ETL, API integrations, and data governance.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year Ready to Learn More?