Cloud Managed Services Lead
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Design support processes and team structure to provide managed services for Cloud operational support for customers
- Build team (with offshore) to provide 24x7 coverage for issues and incidents
- Hire resources to provide support
- Project future resource needs
- Identify and pursue continuous improvement plans for managed service support in the areas of automation, self-service, and DevOps
- Assist in the creation of business development collateral advertising support product
- Assist in the development of pricing for managed services offerings
- Maintain overall P&L responsibility for managed services offerings
- Define operational metrics and tracking mechanisms and plan for improvements
- Manage small team of onsite support resources and grow team to meet market demands
- Experience with managed service and cloud technology solutions (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Operational focus leading and growing technical services offering within a large organization
- Experience successfully leading, implementing and deploying innovative go-to market strategies.
- Experience supporting business development.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have strong communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical problem solver with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?