G Suite Deployment Lead
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help our enterprise customers successfully migrate to the cloud!
Your Life As a Maven:
- Project proposal scoping/writing and presentations.
- Successfully set and manage client expectations and proactively address issues as they arise.
- Able to partner with client resources and work with joint delivery teams in a seamless manner.
- Take the lead to gather technical requirements and design the solution.
- Guide clients through making decisions that impact the solution, articulating benefits and drawbacks, and providing recommendations aligned to Google & Maven Wave best practices yet tailored to the client’s needs.
- Coach and mentor engagement consulting teams and client stakeholders to ensure alignment with engagement goals and success criteria.
- The ability to break complex problems into achievable tasks and milestones is critical.
- Demonstrate ability to confidently understand and apply a broad range of technology platforms and solutions architectures on client engagements, with an emphasis on Google Cloud and G Suite.
- Ability to travel is essential to visit client locations for key meetings and major project milestones.
- Prior G Suite deployment and/or administration experience. Google Deployment Specialist certification, or ability to obtain this certification within short order.
- Demonstrated success driving large scale organization-wide technology deployments.
- Exceptional oral and verbal communication skills.
- Main point of escalation contact on mid to large client engagements for client stakeholders - demonstrated superior, advanced client relationship and issues resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple engagement project teams and manage client relationships that successfully result in new business referrals or existing engagement expansion.
- Ability to develop architecture solutions for complex business functionality.
- Advanced knowledge of client organizational political dynamics and able to effectively navigate them to the benefit of engagement success.
- Demonstrated advanced leadership skills.
- Basic business knowledge outside of domain (legal concepts, HR regulatory issues).
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?