Tech Analyst / Tech Lead - DevOps
Maven Wave, Google, and You: Architect, design, develop and deploy end-to-end solutions in Azure. We are looking for an Azure DevOps Analyst or Lead to be responsible for leading a team and take ownership to deliver technical Cloud Ops solutions
Your Life As a Maven:
- Will be expected to drive all technical and automated build solutions design within both existing architectures and new solutions.
- Automation of operational processes as well as building and evolving continuous delivery platforms with the objective of provisioning and moving changes into production in a faster and higher quality manner.
- Interact and work with client infrastructure and development teams and other 3rd-party partners under their Out of Data Center strategies.
- Orchestrate project execution as with presenting to peers and senior executive audiences.
- 5+ years of experience in engineering and managing cloud solutions on Google, AWS and/or Azure. GCP specific experience includes App Engine, Compute, Kubernetes, REST API, Bigtable.
- 5+ years of experience of software development methodologies and toolchains including build automation, server configuration management, version control, testing, code quality and release automation.
- Must be familiar with Build tools (Gradle/Maven/Ant/Cloud Build(GCP))
- Experience in IaaS provisioning platform - Terraform and Continuous Integration tool, Jenkins to facilitate CI/CD.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration frameworks - Kubernetes
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?