Tech Specialist / Sr. Tech Specialist- Full Stack Java Developer
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
Over the past years, Maven Wave has received the following awards and accolades:
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR), 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch, 2017
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine, 2016, 2017
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch, 2015
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year 2015
Total Experience - 3 to 7 Years
- 3+ years’ experience designing and developing Java enterprise applications.
- Experience with Java 8 programming
- Strong understanding of the Java frameworks.
- REST / JSON Parsers (Jackson/ Gson)
- Experience with Spring (DI, MVC, Security - LDAP/AD)
- Experience with JDBC , ORM – Hibernate / EclipseLink / MyBatis
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of database concepts
- Experience with any of the following database technologies - MySQL / Oracle / SQLServer / PostgreSQL
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Application Design principles: Design Patterns, SOLID principles
- Frontend/Web development experience in the following technologies
- AngularJS, Angular 2/4, React
- Build tools (Maven, Gradle, npm, grunt, gulp), Version Control Tool like Git, Svn & Code Quality Tools (Sonar, Findbugs, Lint).
Good to Have Skills:
- Experience with tools/technologies:
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Hudson), Continuous Testing (TDD/ BDD)
- Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, UI Automation, Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Mockito or any other mocking framework
- Knowledge of Caching Concepts (Expiration, ETag, Hit-Miss, Cache-Control etc.) & Tools (Memcache, Redis etc.)
- Experience with Jasmine, Cucumber, or JMeter is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL / MongoDB.
- Experience with Google Application Development - DataFlow, Datastage, PubSub, Machine Learning, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Container Engine will be a plus.