Product Support Specialist
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Your Life As a Maven:
System(s) administration and functional / technical expertise for the relevant system(s) (e.g. e.g. Open Air, NetSuite, Boomi, Salesforce)
Implement system enhancements including product bug fixing, new features/functionality, integrations, product releases, maintaining existing functionality and performance monitoring.
Daily system administration tasks including user management, maintenance, log monitoring and security.
Develop and support system level business reporting internal process owners
Respond to internal support requests including Tier 1 thru 3 matters
Serve as the internal champion responsible for optimizing the user experience and driving adoption
Management the backlog of feature requests and release planning
Experience with SaaS system configuration and support
Previous experience and/or exposure to Systems Administration
Exposure to building scalable, optimal performance web applications
Foundational application development skills and understanding
Salesforce, Boomi, Netsuite, or Open Air experience and/or integration is a plus
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year Ready to Learn More?