At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
Over the past years, Maven Wave has received the following awards and accolades:
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year, 2018 & 2019
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Great Place to Work ™ Certified, India, 2019
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR), 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch, 2017
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine, 2016, 2017
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch, 2015
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year 2015
Must have solid experience in Architecture, Design and implementation of solutions, end-to-end.
12-15 years of experience in technology with 1-2 years working as a technical/technology architect.
Exposure to all aspects of a technology solution are required. Depth in each aspect of a technology solution may vary.
Hands-on experience with one or more of the following languages: Java, GO, PHP, Python
Experience working with one or more relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
Experience programming the front end of applications using Angular 7+ or similar
Experience with the following patterns, tool, and protocols:
- Spring (DI, MVC, Security - LDAP/AD)
- JUnit / Test NG , Mockito (or other mocking libraries)
- Build tools - Maven 3 and Ant
- Application Servers (e.g. WebLogic, WebSphere)
- HTTP protocol
- Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Linux environments - Ubuntu, CentOS
- Version control with Subversion and Git source control managers
Experience building authentication and authorization mechanisms into solutions
Experience designing solutions that will scale and executing performance tests
Solid experience with end-to-end software development flows
Experience working in an Agile environments, applying Agile concepts and practices such as Refactoring / Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing (TDD, BDD) and Continuous Delivery
Appreciation of how TDD impacts the code quality and design aspects, and the ability to influence the Quality Assurance strategy accordingly.
Ability to influence architecture, design and QA directions across the multiple engagements.
Ability to manage stakeholder expectations both across distributed teams as well as with the clients.
Strong verbal and written communication skills with other developers and business client
Time management skills and ability to multitask
Ability to mentor relatively less experienced team members
Proactive attitude with a consistent bias to action
Experience with Product development is a plus