QA Lead - Automation
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Creating and setting up Test Automation frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile and Desktop from scratch.
- Doing POC’s and proposing most feasible automation solutions that lead to improvement in overall quality with reduced effort.
- Working with multiple teams/individuals and making sure the QA effort is going in the right direction.
- Define standards & best practices for STLC, ensuring delivery of QA related artifacts to clients in an agile development environment.
- Lead the efforts to expand the existing automation framework, mentor QA's, review automation code and provide feedback on the same.
- 8+ years of experience writing automated test cases for web apps with sophisticated UI using Selenium, Protractor or similar open source tool.
- Should have experience with handling QA teams
- Design and implement different automation frameworks from scratch i.e. Keyword driven, Data Driven, Modular and Hybrid frameworks. Also should be able to leverage existing open source frameworks.
- Excellent Scripting and coding knowledge with Java/Python.
- Experience in API testing using any of these tools Rest Assured/SoapUI/Postman/Jmeter.
- Able to create devops pipelines with different tech stacks and tools.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?