Construction Coordinator - Fort Meyers Area
Magnolia River is seeking a Construction Coordinator for the Fort Meyers & Sarasota area of Florida.
Primary Function: Under the direction of the Sr. Inspection Manager, the Construction Coordinator will have oversight of coordination ongoing construction programs for the assigned Client(s).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Residential Services Scattered– Upon receiving a General Sales Agreement (GSA) from partner/representative, call & meet with future customer to determine installation date and meter location. Forward meter location and pictures to Gas Design Technician (GDT). Once service has been installed determine meter size and schedule turn on.
- Residential Services – Project – Go into the Builders Website compiling a list of houses that will be built for any particular month, fill out survey form for TMD Creator to create premises for those addresses. On a minimum weekly basis go through the different subdivisions gathering data to schedule services and/ or meter sets. Once determined put together job folders and issue to contractor and/or schedule meter sets with Work Coordinator.
- Commercial Services – After receiving GSA or inquiry from partner/representative to determine if gas is available meet with future customer to determine installation date and meter location. Determine the size of service to carry load. Once Engineering sends me the job folder, I issue it to contractor and update project management tracking. Once service has been installed determine meter size and schedule turn on. Explain to customer procedure for turn on. Update Project Management Tracking Sharepoint. Verify job is completed and restoration is satisfactory and sign off on invoice that work is completed.
- Work Order Data Entry – As services and or mains are completed, input all pertinent information into work order systems. Scan copies for GIS to input into the system. Also copy Corrosion Tech on services and or mains so that he can update his records. Upload gps points and as builts to the GIS Sharepoint Site, handle any shortages of information.
- Cut & Caps – Review weekly list of services due for cut and caps. Visit address to determine if a riser is still present and identify location. Convey information to Engineering to Permit and create job folder. Track that items are completed, cut and capped on time in keeping with compliance requirements.
- Attend pre-construction meetings and regularly scheduled construction meetings.
- Troubleshoot customer complaints and or conflicts related to service line installation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of the natural gas industry, as it pertains to CFR 49 Part 192 from a constructability and inspection services standpoint.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy. Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, database and word-processing applications.
- Exceptional written and oral communication, persuasive and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rapidly establish credibility and relationships with a broad range of individuals.
- Ability to perform assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to compile, review, and reconcile data for accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
Education and Experience:
- A High School Diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the natural gas industry is preferred.
- Experience with polyethylene pipe, fusion, and as-built prints is preferred.
- Hands-on construction experience is desired.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.