Sr Java Software Engineer- Minneapolis
Senior Java Software Engineer: Delivering the next generation of cloud solutions
Tired of maintaining old apps based on legacy technologies? Join a team that develops custom apps for smart clients.
Magenic is a business technology consulting firm that unites the power of creative problem-solving with the limitless potential of technology. Every day, our exceptional business technologists create custom tech solutions that help Fortune 1000 companies grow, evolve and succeed.
As a Java Developer at Magenic, you'll perform work you can feel proud of in an environment full of passionate collaborators. You'll find a team of like-minded developers who live for building software and solving business problems. If you can't wait to take your skills to the next level and share your expertise with other brilliant technologists, this is where you belong.
- Experience with Java, J2EE, JUnit
- SpringBoot framework development
- Experience delivering web-services, web-sites, and workers
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- 5+ years development experience in SDLC: analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills
- Proven track record of architecting and implementing enterprise solutions using current best-practice patterns and methodologies on PCF
- A strong curiosity about our clients’ business needs, coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
- Agile Development with Paired Programming (The PCF Method)
- Consulting skills including team building, flexibility, and customer service
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process.
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a plus
- Spring Professional Certification
- Comprehensive medical/dental/etc. benefits
- Revenue sharing/401k
- Paid holidays
- Generous PTO
- Health club Reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Powerful laptop
- Annual holiday gifts (GoPro, Xbox, MSFT Surface)
- Continuous education & support: Free training/certifications, tech summit, user groups, code camps, tech lunch and learns, Magenic Masters, tuition reimbursement, books, conferences, Yammer, Mentorship/badge program, and more
- Plus extras like board game night, company-sponsored happy hours, Fragothons, Friday beer thirty, summer picnic, holiday party, cricket/soccer/softball leagues, Magenic In Motion fitness competition, and more