.NET Software Engineer - Manila
We're a bunch of pretty smart – maybe a bit geeky – technologists who work well with people. We deliver products and work that our clients rave about. We specialize in planning, designing, building and maintaining our clients’ most mission-critical enterprise systems.
Magenic Manila was created with the idea that it should be possible to have a consulting culture that combined cutting edge technology projects with a strong work-life balance. As a Magenic Developer, you'll be working with Fortune 1000 companies on complex projects, because we like to do the hard stuff. Our opportunities require lots of curiosity, technical acumen, and the ability to work with people.
Magenic has developed a worldwide reputation for excellence in application development, and we invite you to join our winning team.
If you’re a technologist and you’re looking to get to the highest possible levels with your Microsoft skills, this is an incredible place to make it happen. You’ll have the opportunity to work on interesting projects – most of them new product development with enterprise clients, clients who trust us to be build their large, mission-critical systems. On top of this, you’ll be part of Magenic – a member of the Microsoft Gold Partner with 500 consultants and six regional U.S. offices and our offshore group, Magenic Manila. We are home to hardcore Microsoft technologists (Rocky Lhotka and Jason Bock are among our eight Microsoft MVPs) looking for great challenges in application development. We foster a collaborative environment where people love to exchange ideas and best practices.
We’re looking for savvy .NET developers to join our Manila Team at all levels. Our goal is to find talented people with a passion for Microsoft technology that have experience developing .NET applications on the Microsoft stack.
- Architect and develop mission-critical, enterprise systems, utilizing the .NET framework, as part of a team of the best Microsoft technologists in the world (we can say this, because it's true...)
- Have the confidence and know-how to jump up to the whiteboard and show our clients your ideas and experience, and how they can use that to best architect their mission critical systems
- Partner closely with Magenic colleagues, as well as clients, in the SDLC
- Keep your skills on the latest technology
- Ability to learn and adapt to fast-paced results oriented environment
- Ability to maintain focus on assigned activities
- Solid communication skills to effectively work with team members, leaders and customers
- Demonstrated basic organizational skills
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with custom development including .NET (with C# or VB), ASP.NET
- Thorough knowledge of the .NET framework
- Experience with SQL Server and data access methods – Entity Frameworks, ADO.NET
- Exposure/familiarity with MVC and /or MVVM
- Exposure to XAML – WPF and their frameworks
- Strong analysis, documentation, and communication skills
- 5+ year’s development experience on full-life cycle projects
Magenic Manila’s highly-skilled developers are the key to our success! You don’t have to sacrifice work/life balance to be part of our team. We’ve created a unique consulting environment that promises technical challenges, professional growth, extensive training, competitive salaries and benefits, plus the opportunity to work with some of the best Developers, Designers, Architects, Systems and Integrators around.
- Transportation allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Rice subsidy
- Medicine Allowance
- HMO extended to dependents
- Group Life insurance
- SL/VL (Convertible to cash)
- Open and friendly work environment
- Open minded management
- Company social events (summer get away, outreach programs, etc.)
- High level of professionalism in the workplace and continued growth in your career