There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking an entrepreneurial, creative, enthusiastic and team-oriented Tax Manager to join our organization. You will work within a collaborative environment ensuring excellent service to our industry diverse clientele. Managers are responsible for leading the department in providing tax planning, consulting and compliance expertise as well as developing others.
- Ensure the utmost quality standards by acting as primary and/or secondary reviewer of complex corporate and individual client returns
- Maintain active communications with clients to develop longstanding business relationships, manage expectations, safeguard satisfaction and to ensure deadlines are met
- Conduct tax research to solve client challenges and identify tax planning opportunities
- Working in a variety of industries including: real estate, construction, hospitality, manufacturing, distribution, not-for-profit and financial services
- Take an active role in training and developing associates within the department
- Advance your expertise in tax matters through continued education and research
- Develop, lead and manage workloads for associates within the tax
- Either a CPA or JD
- 5-8+ years of experience working in federal tax consulting and compliance
- 1-2 years of experience in a managerial or leadership role within public accounting
- International tax desired
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.