There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking an entrepreneurial, creative, enthusiastic and team-oriented Tax Manager to join our organization. You will work within a collaborative environment ensuring excellent service to our industry diverse clientele. Managers are responsible for leading the department in providing tax planning, consulting and compliance expertise as well as developing others.
As a Tax Manager you will:
- Ensure the utmost quality standards by acting as primary and/or secondary reviewer of complex corporate and individual client returns
- Maintain active communications with clients to develop longstanding business relationships, manage expectations, safeguard satisfaction and to ensure deadlines are met
- Conduct tax research to solve client challenges and identify tax planning opportunities
- Working in a variety of industries including: real estate, construction, hospitality, manufacturing, distribution, not-for-profit and financial services
- Take an active role in training and developing associates within the department
- Advance your expertise in tax matters through continued education and research
- Develop, lead and manage workloads for associates within the tax departmentIdeal Candidates will have:
- Either a CPA or JD
- 5-8+ years of experience working in federal tax consulting and compliance
- 1-2 years of experience in a managerial or leadership role within public accounting
- International tax desired
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.