Director of Finance
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
We are presently looking for a Director of Finance to oversee the accounting processes as well as implement and suggest new processes and projects. This is a fantastic venture for someone who wants diversity in their role, to be a part of a team and to implement and oversee many financial/accounting related projects.
- Design & produce management information for the Firm’s Executive Committee
- Oversee the operations and work product of the accounting department which includes 4 staff members
- Establish annual budgets and related forecasting
- Plan and coordinate month-end and year-end closing process and reporting
- Establish, maintain and document appropriate accounting policies
- Implement new systems and automation solutions
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and compliance with reporting and procedural standards and to produce management information
- Manage payroll for 150+ employees.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Accounting designation (CPA preferred)
- 5 to 10 years related experience
- Process and project oriented
- Ability to propose and lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Lurie, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.